Need someone to supervise my dissertation? When you are writing your dissertation or thesis your university will assign you a supervisor to give you help and guidance and most students find this really helpful. Masters students may be able to meet or speak by phone to their supervisors every three or four weeks during the summer.
Of course, there are times when you would really like a quick answer to a question that is holding you up or for some to check a paragraph not a whole chapter and you don’t want to wait until the next meeting. Also, to avoid getting too many negative comments from your supervisor many students prefer to have their work checked by someone else first as well as edited and proofread. It’s much better to give your supervisor the best possible draft of each chapter rather than get them thinking negatively about your work.
I offer a personal supervisor service to Masters and PhD students as they complete their dissertations and theses. Here is what I do:
- Email or telephone advice available at short notice so there are no delays
- Research sources so you don’t miss any important ones
- Give you a framework to help you organise your literature review
- Provide written commentaries on your chapters
- Paraphrase sentences which are too close to other sources
- Check your work for plagiarism
- Proofreading and Editing
- Review your data analysis to make sure you have found all the key findings
- Anything else you need
For more information contact me today.