Fast, low cost proofreading service for students, researchers and business from just £9.95 per 1000 words.
- Proofreading is usually the last step before finally submitting your work. According to universities, effective proofreading can add 10% to your mark. If English is not your first language then professional proofreading by a native speaker is absolutely essential. I have helped 100s of students, researchers and businesses by proofreading all kinds of texts. If it is written in English, I can fix it!
A low cost way of boosting your results!
Whether it’s a short essay or product brochure or an entire thesis, no job is too big or small.
- Correction of grammar
- Correction of spelling and punctuation
- Improvement of sentence flow
- Correction of mistakes in citations
- Improvement of vocabulary
- Replacement of bad syntax
- Light editing
- Formatting of headings/ subheadings
The track changes feature in Microsoft Word will be used so that you can see all the improvements.
If you want a quote for your document click here.
Why choose my proofreading service?
- Vastly experienced proofreader who is fully qualified English teacher
- Low rates – no tax added to your fee
- Fast turnaround possible
- Deal direct with the person doing your work
- Tracking used so you can see the amendments
Proofreading rates from £9.95 per 1000 words
This is an easy to use service – you just send your file through by email together with any special instructions you have and when you need your work returned (same day, 24hr, 48hr or 72hr). Then I will confirm the fee and send you the details for payment (bank transfer, PayPal or Western Union). Once payment is received work will begin and your completed file will be returned to you before the agreed deadline.
Need editing instead?
Sometimes your text may need more than proofreading. We have a full editing service for clients whose work needs more time spent on it to get them the result they are looking for. More…..